To download a copy of my resume, please click here.
Amy L. Bishop
A performance marketing thought leader with a successful track record in building and managing integrated marketing strategies. Strong technical background and a passion for continuous learning.
Areas of Expertise:
Marketing Strategy, Social Media, Display Media, AdWords, Google Grants, Bing Ads, Marketing Automation, Content Marketing, CRM Management, CMS Management, Google Analytics, Lead Generation, Demand Generation, Branding, Performance Projections and Analysis, Lead Generation, Social Media Marketing, Search Engine Optimization (SEO), Email Marketing, Copywriting, Performance Reporting, Basic Understanding of HTML, Basic Understanding of Adobe Creative Suite, Budget Planning
- Invited to speak at marketing conferences across the U.S., in the UK and in Germany
- Columnist for industry publications Search Engine Land and Marketing Land
- Certifications for Hubspot, AdWords, Bing Ads, and Google Analytics
ZirMed Louisville, KY/Remote
Director of Digital Marketing & MarTech July 2016 – Present
- Responsible for full-funnel, multi-channel strategies to increase leadgen and demandgen.
- Worked with multiple departments to gather information and buy-in for growth strategies.
- Implemented digital ABM strategies to improve engagement on named accounts.
- Worked closely with the product marketing director to develop campaign strategies designed to increase engagement and demand.
- Responsible for the content marketing strategy including content creation and dissemination.
- Implemented strategies to improve the engagement of leads and contacts within our CRM (Salesforce) and our marketing automation tool
- Identified target markets and developed customized messaging based upon positioning.
- Led the redesign and launch of a new website. Managed the CMS through WordPress.
- Implemented an SEO strategy which resulted in more revenue from SEO in the first two quarters of 2017 than in all of 2016.
- Made optimizations within PPC that more than doubled revenue from PPC, which is marketing’s largest revenue generator.
- Optimized social media messaging, images and content calendar in order to improve response.
- Implemented a multi-channel attribution modeling software in order to obtain access to closed-loop reporting.
- Implemented media strategies focused on increasing qualified demand for ZirMed products.
- Led cross-functional project teams to successful project completion.
- Responsible for C-level updates and communication regarding digital marketing activities.
- Analyzed program performance in Google Analytics, Salesforce, Hubspot and Brightfunnel.
- Commissioned and managed several marketing technology platforms to improve reach, efficiency and performance at scale. (MarTech stack details can be provided upon request.)
Clix Marketing Louisville, KY/Remote
Director (Digital Media Management) August 2014 – July 2016
- Implemented paid search campaigns for non-profit and for-profit clients including client-funded accounts, as well as Google Grants accounts.
- Implemented search strategies focused on increasing appointments for a non-profit client across AdWords and social advertising platforms.
- Transitioned clients to a mobile-focused strategy, after performing an analysis proving a stronger ROI on mobile than desktop/tablet.
- Manage multi-million dollar campaigns for clients with a variety of business structures including B2B, lead generation, and e-commerce.
- Work with clients across several verticals including healthcare, education, retail, law, and more.
- Manage a roster of clients, working with each to create a digital marketing strategy to support company goals.
- Strategize, Implement and manage paid search, social, and display campaigns
- Responsible for the implementation and management of analytics platforms and data analysis.
- Manage a team of campaign managers responsible for assisting in the execution of tactical elements.
- Audit accounts for potential clients in order to identify opportunities for growth and efficiency.
- Responsible for training new hires in media management, web analytics and optimization strategies.
- Responsible for managing the agency CRM, marketing automation and email outreach campaigns.
- Speaker at industry events including but not limited to: HeroConf Portland, SMX East, HeroConf London, and State of Search.
DAC Group Louisville, KY
Account Director August 2011 – August 2014
- Plan and implement multi-million dollar digital marketing plans for Fortune 500 clients, introducing and testing new digital opportunities.
- Created and managed a digital marketing plan for Firestone Complete Auto Care predicted to increase sales by $20 million dollars annually, according to an external agency.
- Generated a 13 to 1 ROAS through the execution of an $8.5 million dollar digital strategy for Tires Plus.
- Determine opportunities to increase reach, share of voice, and engagement.
- Increased customer engagement 18% through the implementation of better optimized landing pages.
- Performed a competitive analysis which transformed implementation of branded campaigns and boosted impression share.
- Align marketing efforts, online and offline, to lead consumers through the sales funnel.
- Analyze performance and provide actionable insights for SEO, PPC, social media, email, content marketing, display and retargeting campaigns.
- Manage a team of marketers to efficiently exceed client goals and internal sales targets.
- Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders to execute marketing programs.
- Responsible for Vice President level relationship and weekly recap to the CMO.
- Create local strategies for Fortune 500 clients across several industries.
- Set goals and determined tactical elements to support the marketing strategy.
- Analyzed and delivered results, as well as recommended action items.
- Managed vendor relationships.
- Manage project scope, cost, and ROI for online marketing initiatives.
- Organize and lead cross-functional teams in the delivery of marketing campaigns.
- Coordinated cross-country and international teams to execute campaigns and projects.
- Worked directly with account managers to support client needs.
- Project management of internal resources to develop all facets of campaigns.
- Brainstormed and monitored landing page tests for optimal media conversion rates.
- Integrated SEO, SEM, Social, Mobile and conversion optimization into a cohesive digital strategy.
Hanapin Marketing Bloomington, Indiana
Account Supervisor May 2010 – August 2011
- Worked closely with B2B SaaS clients to improve engagement.
- Implemented a philanthropy committee and instituted paid volunteer days for employees.
- Managed and optimized a two million dollar PPC campaign for Orbis Education, successfully decreasing the cost per acquisition by 50%.
- Led implementation team for Kraft foods and Purina brand awareness campaigns.
- Led training courses for new employees to improve digital marketing knowledge across the organization.
- Created alignment of digital marketing efforts to target all stages of the buying cycle.
- Maximized ROI by managing budget allocations and campaign optimizations across multiple advertising networks.
- Managed an account team to exceed goals and proactively seek growth opportunities.
- Authored content on PPCHero.com and SEOboy.com
- Direct setup and management of SEO and PPC accounts.
- Wrote and optimized marketing copy for PPC ads, e-mail campaigns and site content.
- Consult with startups, and existing companies on new out of the box ideas to help drive traffic, build awareness, brand value and most important revenue.
- Performed an analysis of account performance and made optimizations to improve performance against goals.
- Trained new hires on digital media and web analytics.
Purdue University Honors Program GPA: 3.45/4.0
Bachelor of Arts Communication: Public Relations and Rhetorical Advocacy
Certifications: Google AdWords, Microsoft AdCenter, Google Analytics, Hubspot Inbound, Pragmatic Marketing